As a Longview native with deep roots in the community, I am an expert in East Texas and proud to be a real estate agent representing my hometown. I am a graduate of Pine Tree High School and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in Marketing from Louisiana State University.
I have commercial real estate experience as an Industrial Property Manager for Lincoln Property Company in Dallas where I worked until I returned to Longview in 2001. I joined my father’s business, RHW Metals, Inc., in Longview and was actively involved in management and sales until 2010 when I stepped into a consultant role so I could spend more time with my children.
Over the last several years, I started Roel Properties, LLP, a partnership in which I owned 50 percent until I sold my share in 2015. During that time, I gained knowledge as a real estate investor and managed the everyday operations for their 22 residential units.
In my free time, I enjoy yoga, reading, traveling with friends and family, and most of all spending time with my two beautiful children who excel at baseball and soccer. I also love taking them to eat at their favorite restaurant, Papacita’s, which is owned by my mother and step- father, Marilyn and Robert Hampton.
- TOP Producer for July 2016
- TOP Producer for October 2016
- TOP Producer for February 2017
- TOP Listing Agent for October 2016
- TOP Listing Agent for November 2016
- TOP Producer for August 2017
- TOP Listing Agent for August 2017
- TOP Producer for September 2017
- TOP Listing Agent for September 2017
- TOP Producer for December 2017
- TOP Listing Agent for December 2017
- TOP Listing Agent for January 2018
- TOP Producer for February 2018
- TOP Listing Agent for March 2018
- TOP Producer for June 2018
- TOP Producer for July 2018
- TOP Producer for September 2018
- TOP Listing Agent for September 2018